Welcome to Country Lane!
This trail connects the Whitman Spring Road to the North Auburn Road via the original 1760 trail to the lake and a commissioned road in 1879.
It is brought to you by:
- The property owners
- The Perkins Ridge Sno-Travelers
- The Lake Auburn Watershed Neighborhood Association (LAWNA)
- Bureau of Parks and Lands, ME Dept. of Conservation RTG#808
The general neighborhood is invited to use the trail, caution as there is construction in progress! No motorized vehicles except for snowmobiles and maintenance equipment. Protection Commission rules apply.
Members of the Public may use the trail and we encourage you to join a
community club or organization like the ones below!
- Lake Auburn Watershed Neighborhood Association (LAWNA)
- Androscoggin Land Trust/LA Trails
- Andy Valley Sno Gypsies
- Lots to Gardens
- Healthy Androscoggin
- Local High School & College sport teams or clubs
- West Auburn School Historical Society
- Androscoggin Historical Society
- Maine Cycling Club
- Oakwood Equestrian Center
- Androscoggin Bassmasters
- Auburn Land Lab
- Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program
- Taylor Pond Association
- Stanton Bird Club
- LA Optimist Club
Back one page